6’9” forward is top prospect of his generation, not only in Serbia, but in Europe, what he confirmed by winning MVP award on u18 European championship in 2017, where Serbia won gold medal.
Mišković is an all around scorer with great size and length. Quick, agile and easy moving for his size makes him even more difficult to be guarded. Possesses great offensive skillset, but still growing as a player. Has ability to attack from perimeter, and from low post almost equally. Has to improve defense, but primarly his mindset and wish to play defense. Missed almost whole 2017/18 season due to ankle injury. However, Mišković has huge potential to play on the highest level. His father, Dejan, was a pro basketball player. Novak, his younger brother, plays for Mega Bemax, too.
- great size and length for his position, unreachable for his opponents in most cases
- ability to shoot from different spots on the perimeter
- scoring instincts
- offensive versatility
- ability to play in and out
- could be passing more, selfish
- ball handling could be more polished
- upper body has room to be stronger
- doesn’t find the best solutions in the paint
RODA U19 FINAL8 2018: